Senyum

Senyum
Senyum Itu Indah

Thursday 16 December 2010

Farewell.....


It's been something in that wall...
I couldn't see it, even once
Just you know it, and know what happen
I can't read it, even I can see it
It's difficult to me again
There are certainly a good reason why all this happened

Once, I was willing to protect you
Help you to face all these day
Until I forgot they that chase me
All of this is because of you

Until one day I realized
It's been nothing to still doing this for you
I'm just fool to make this happen
But now I saw someone waiting for me
Out the door of this foolishness

Even you are so kind to me
Always care of me
But it just a while
Just to make you happy
Until you find her
Until I know you have her

I feel the changes of you
I will silent from all of this
Until you realize that I'm already gone

For you that have make me SMILE
Even though you didn't know what I feel
Just get along with her
Forget me!!!
It's sick if you still contact me

This is what people call
"Love Is Blind"
Something better are waiting in this last sadness

Forget the smile man
Waiting for glasses man
@_<

No comments: